Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mysteria Lane - the Beginning!

I've always a great deal of interest in all things mysterious. From UFO's to ghosts to the great mysteries of the worlds ancient civilizations. Over the past couple of days I've watched a lot of videos on YouTube from all kinds of sources, and the amount of disinformation in this videos boggle the mind! How these people can transmit what are, in some cases, obvious lies - and present them as fact - is beyond my comprehension. I don't know the truth to these mysteries any better than anyone else, but I do want to know the truth and get as close to it as possible. I want to see the facts, I want to see the proof! Don't tell me that you believe in something "just because". Show me why your belief is true.

I'm going to attempt to use Blogspot as a repository for documents about many different subjects. Each subject and each piece of evidence will have it's own entry and entries will be edited and updated as I find new information - and will attempt to cross-reference these entries with hyperlinks to each other. I'm not sure if Blogspot has been used in this way before, and I don't even know how possible it is, but I'm going to do my best. I welcome everyone reading to leave comments, suggestions, opinions, etc. I want to know what your thinking so that we can try, perhaps in futility, to solve these puzzling questions. Please, however!, do not tell me your "beliefs" - I don't want to be preached to. If you have an opinion of a certain thing, tell me what evidence you have to back up that opinion.

Well, that is the beginning :) Lets see how this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment